Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flag!!


Finally I got to play some football indoors yesterday, although it was flag and not tackle it was still very rewarding. I use to be a member of the Stingers football team, but I didn't agree with the head coaches game playing philosophy so I left, and this year was the first year in 14 years that I hadn't strapped on the pads. so after having just a slight taste of football again it was extremely rewarding. I will be playing in a flag league which will take place in the beginning of January for 8-10 weeks. but like I said as I was on that field my instinc's to tackle had to be tamed because of the flag concept. but regardless of whether it tackle or flag, the rules may not be the same, but the drive remains the same.. I LOVE FOOTBALL

No comments: