Monday, October 27, 2008
Blog Summary 2
I have been able to appreciate leisure better than at the begining of this term, because I can now accept the idea that leisure has no time frame. Leisure can be experienced at ones occupational location, or at anytime of the day. I have learned that leisure is what one makes it, and not what one activity is suppose to bring you. I have also grasps the concept of how constraints may play a role in one's leisure lifestyle. their are many barriers that have held me back from enjoying various activities outside. a walk in the park with my significant other was an activity that I enjoyed a couple of months ago, but because of the change in weather, the barrier of the cold and sometimes gusty winds acts as a structural contraint towards my intrinsicly motivated activity. Self-determination has been one of the many reasons why I am progressing positively this semester. I have been taking control of my leisure time to concentrate on studying, though it is extrinsicly motivating, it is self gratifying when I get that mark that I was aiming for. with the skills that I have developed from this course, i plan to leisure educate those that are close to me in life such as my family and friends, so that they can better understand and appreciate what a healthy leisure lifestyle consists of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You use vocabulary from the course. Refect on understand leisure values, and start to discuss helping other appreciate leisure, but fail to say what you need to do to become a leisure educator. 6.5/10
Post a Comment