Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The women


This past weekend, me and my lady went to see a movie, now it wasn't my average action shoot em' up type flick. am sure I speak for every guy who has a girlfriend when i say we all have to make compromises to certain movies sometimes. My compromise, was the movie tiltled "The Women". Yup, it was a bonified "chick flick", but hey sometimes you have to give in. As for the reviews, let me just say in that 2hours and like 15minute there was literally not one guy in the actual film. I have never seen a movie with just one gender throughout the alloted time, i was pretty impressed actually. It wasn't a bad flick either, I probably wouldn't go see it with a bunch of my buddies, or even rent it for myself, but watching it with my lady and keeping an open mind, made it somewhat enjoyable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seem like an awesome boyfriend.